Thursday, December 27, 2012

Greetings from Snowmiz

Snowmiz
Inspired by Judy's comments, our jolly snowman in the process of filling out has morphed into a snowmiz and now she is all decked out for a stroll in the park.  She bids you all a Good Day!









12.28.2012 Update:
After a night out in the cold, my snow lady did not fare any worse for wear; I hope she'll last a few more days longer.

    






12.29.2012 Update:
My poor snow lady was almost unrecognizable after another night out.









1.11.2013 Update:
Alas, such is the remains of my snowmiz!

2 comments:

judy said...

Now that's a lovely Snomiz!!!

How I wish I could have helped build her!
I do love the snow - and loved all your pictures.

Many Merry Sno days to you -!!

Much Love,
~judy
(& Greg who is on his way to APA...but in Spirit, here)

sp said...

We had a lot of fun rolling the crumbly snow into balls, shaping them into a lady snowmiz, and dressing her up.

Wish you'll come visit soon!

Kirk lucks out this year; he won't need to go to APA.

Love,
shih-ping